Out of the office and still want to stay in touch with your team? The Apmasphere app for Android is the best way to use Apmasphere on your Android device. Access streams and direct messages and get push notifications from your favourites so you don’t miss any must-see messages.
The Apmasphere mobile apps are accompaniments to the web version - not replacements for it.
With the mobile apps, you will only see streams and people that you have favourited. For this reason, it is important to log into Halo online first.
Downloading the Halo app
- Find Apmasphere in the Google Play store - search for ‘Halo for Apmasphere’
- Tap the Install button. Check the permissions that appear, and, if you’re happy, tap Accept.
Tips and tricks
- Click the icon to see your streams and people lists
- You will only get push notifications when you receive a message from a person or a stream that you have favourited.
- When you get a push notification - just click on it and the app will open
- Photo time? Tap the '' icon and you can take a photo and share it right away. Click the '' icon and you can upload an image that you’ve already taken.
- Stop notifications by clicking on your name in the top left-hand corner and then selecting ‘Mute Notifications’.
If you’re having trouble with Apmasphere for Android, here are some things you can try:
- Restart the app by closing it from your app switcher.
- Turn off your device, then turn it on again.
- Having trouble connecting: If Apmasphere is slow or unresponsive, it may be due to poor network connectivity or dodgey WiFi. It may be worth checking that you have a good connection.