Apmasphere for iOS keeps you in touch with your team while you’re on the go. Access streams and direct messages and get push notifications from your favourites so you don’t miss any must-see messages.
The Apmasphere mobile apps are accompaniments to the web version - not replacements for it.
With the mobile apps, you will only see streams and people that you have favourited. For this reason, it is important to log into Apmasphere online first.
Downloading the Halo app
- Find Apmasphere in the App store - search for ‘Halo for Apmasphere’
- Tap the Get button. If you’ve downloaded Halo before, you’ll see a cloud with a down arrow to tap instead.
- To launch Apmasphere, press the Home button to get back to the Home screen. Swipe between screens till you see the Apmasphere app icon. Tap it to launch Halo.
Tips and tricks
- Click the ' ' icon in the top right corner of the screen to see your streams and people lists
- You will only get push notifications when you receive a message from a person or a stream that you have favourited.
- When you get a push notification - just click on it and the app will open
- Photo time? Tap the ' ' icon and you can take a photo and share it right away. Click the ' ' icon and you can upload an image that you’ve already taken.
- Stop notifications by clicking on your name in the top left-hand corner and then selecting ‘Mute Notifications’.
If you’re having trouble with Apmasphere for iOS, here are some things you can try:
- Restart the app. Double-press the Home button, find Apmasphere, then swipe the app preview up to close it. Press the home button again to return to the Home screen and open Halo as usual.
- Turn off your device, then turn it on again.
- Having trouble connecting: If Apmasphere is slow or unresponsive, it may be due to poor network connectivity or dodgey WiFi. It may be worth checking that you have a good connection.